Are you unemployed ?
Are you currently on Kurzarbeit ?
Are you soon to be unemployed?
You can now take our course 100% funded by Agentur für Arbeit / Job Center
What is a Bildungsgutschein?
A Bildungsgutschein is an educational voucher provided by the Agentur für Arbeit (Job Center) to registered German residents who are unemployed or who are on Kurzarbeit or soon to be unemployed. The Bildungsgutschein pays for the recipient to complete further educational training that will help them get back into the workforce.
If you already have a Bildungsgutschein from your advisor then directly schedule a call with us and we will take care of the paper work.
How to receive a Bildungsgutschein
1. Register with the Agentur für Arbeit (Jobcenter)
Visit the Agentur für Arbeit/ Jobcenter in your area or book an appointment with them in order to discuss your individual case with an advisor. They will tell you whether or not you meet the criteria for a Bildungsgutschein.
2. Download our course details
The downloaded folder contains information such as the company certificate, course certificate, course flyer, curriculum details to help you present your case at the Job centre.
3. Consultation with your Agentur für Arbeit advisor
Prepare your reason for choosing data science as your desired future career path and your Job center advisor might ask you the following questions:
- Why Data Science and the reason for career change?
- Why did to close down on becoming a data scientist ?
- Why Data Science Retreat? Why do you think DSR can provide you the best training in data science and machine learning?
- How will you apply your Data Science skills in the future?
- What kind of job positions are you going to apply for after the training program (e.g. data analyst, data scientist, machine learning engineer)?
- Knowledge of Data Science market and the current demand and supply gap.
4. Receive the Bildungsgutschein
Once you’ve receive the approval from your advisor, contact us and we will reserve the slot for you in our upcoming batch and also assist you through the process until completed.
January 10 – April 5, 2022
March 28 – June 24, 2022